Gibbon Spotting Cambodia
Gibbon Spotting Cambodia
*Please note that the gibbons section of this holiday can only take place between
1st November and 16th June
If you are looking for a Cambodia Adventure our truly unique gibbon spotting Cambodia tour is perfect. Starting from Siem Reap we go straight to the gibbons and return you to the city afterwards. This tour is perfect for those who are interested in wildlife and only have a few days to experience Cambodia’s incredible diversity in a short space of time.
This adventure not only includes the wonderful, newly discovered ‘northern yellow-cheeked gibbons’ but also the lost temple of Beng Mealea. We visit the beautiful Yaek Lom volcanic crater lake and take a local ferry across the Mekong River.
If your time in Cambodia is limited and you were initially only coming to Cambodia to visit the temples then this trip should not be missed. It will open your eyes and ears to a totally different side of the Kingdom of Wonder.
|Day 1: Siem Reap – Ban Lung
Day 2: 1 Night Gibbon Spotting Trek
Day 3: Gibbon Spotting – Ban Lung
Day 4: Ban Lung – Siem Reap
All of the Cambodia adventure tours than we offer at ‘See Cambodia Differently’ are always tailor-made to suit you.
We take in to account your budget, hotel preferences, personality and interests when crafting our itineraries.
Our tours then fit perfectly around you and your flight details. We can include the activities and points of interests that you want.
So call us on 02081505150 or e-mail us at info@SeeCambodiaDifferently.com and start your Cambodia adventure holiday planning.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Overnights as mentioned
- Excursions as mentioned
- Transportation in private A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – excludes drinks)
- All taxes
- All International flights & Visa fees, currently $20 per person
- International airport tax (Included in Airline Ticket)
- Meals, unless mentioned differently
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Other excursions and entrance fees
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation and evacuation in the event of accident of illness)
Please Note: You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining. You need 4 passport size photos for your visa, as well as having a couple spare.
Please click here to send us an e-mail about your interest in this tour