Cambodia through a Lens
Cambodia through a lens
This Cambodia holiday package tour is a unique opportunity to explore the country whilst getting the best out of your camera. It provides professional and personal guidance from our resident photographer. This Cambodia holiday package is aimed at helping you to become a better photographer and get the best of Cambodia through a Lens.
This specialised photo Expedition has been created for the amateur, semi-pro and professional photographers. You will be personally guided by a professional photographer who has lived and worked in Cambodia since 2007; a specialist in documentary and fine art photography.
During the tour you will spend time on several aspects of photography, for example composition and light. Apart from going away with some fabulous pictures you will also get a good view of life in Cambodia, its typical landscape, the spectacular temples and the always friendly Khmers.
|Day 1: Phnom Penh
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Oudong – Kampong Chhnang
Day 3: Kampong Chhnang – Battambang
Day 4: Battambang – Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap
All of the Cambodia holiday package tours than we offer at ‘See Cambodia Differently’ are always tailor-made to suit you.
We take in to account your budget, hotel preferences, personality and interests when crafting our itineraries.
Our tours then fit perfectly around you and your flight details. We can include the activities and points of interests that you want.
So call us on 02081505150 or e-mail us at info@SeeCambodiaDifferently.com and start your Cambodia adventure holiday planning.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Overnights as mentioned
- Excursions as mentioned
- Transportation in private A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – excludes drinks)
- All taxes
- All International flights & Visa fees, currently $20 per person
- International airport tax (Included in Airline Ticket)
- Meals, unless mentioned differently
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Other excursions and entrance fees
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation and evacuation in the event of accident of illness)
Please Note: You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining. You need 4 passport size photos for your visa, as well as having a couple spare.
Please click here to download this tour package
Please click here to send us an e-mail about your interest in this tour