A fantastic option for those who want to experience a Cambodia holiday, without having to travel too much. We all know that the main attraction in Cambodia are the Angkor temples, however we hear people far too often wishing that they had seen more of this country than simply the Cambodian temples. So See Cambodia Differently has put together our Discover Cambodia Tour offering an insight into local culture and allowing you to enjoy the very best beaches, this wonderful country has to offer.
Your Cambodia holiday beings in Siem Reap where we will explore the intriguing floating villages on the Tonle Sap. In addition we take in the fascinating Angkor temples, which are truly mind blowing. You will then travel from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh to spend a couple of days enjoying the buzz of the city. From here we also visit S21 & the Killing Fields in Phnom Penh Finally we travel down to enjoy the beaches of Sihanoukville. This Cambodia holiday tour is a great way to discover the country!
|Day 1: Arrive Siem Reap
Day 2: Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
|Day 6: Phnom Penh
Day 7: Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville
Day 8: Sihanoukville
Day 9: Sihanoukville
Day 10: Sihanoukville – Phnom Penh (Departure)
All of the tours than we offer at ‘See Cambodia Differently’ are always tailor-made to suit you.
We take in to account your budget, hotel preferences, personality and interests when crafting our itineraries.
Our tours then fit perfectly around you and your flight details, and can include the activities and points of interests that you want.
So call us on 02081505150 or e-mail us at info@SeeCambodiaDifferently.com and start your holiday planning.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Overnights as mentioned
- Excursions as mentioned
- Transportation in private A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner – excludes drinks)
- All taxes
- All International flights and Visa fees, currently $20 per person
- International airport tax (Included in Airline Ticket)
- Meals, unless mentioned differently
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Other excursions and entrance fees
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation and evacuation in the event of accident of illness)
Please Note: You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining. Please bring 6 passport size photos with you for your visa requirements.
Please click here to download this tour package
Please click here to send us an e-mail about your interest in this tour