This 5 day Cambodia tour begins in Siem Reap and with the fantastic ‘Smile of Angkor’ show and buffet. In addition you will also experience the floating villages of Cambodia, on a Tonle Sap tour. Your last day in Siem Reap will be spent on a guided tour of the breathtaking Angkor Temples before we depart for Phnom Penh. The journey is usually taken via private van as we believe it is the best way to see the amazing Cambodian countryside and gain an understanding of Cambodian culture, outside the confines of the cities. However, should you wish,it is possible to fly from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh.
Once we reach the Cambodian capital we will take a Phnom Penh cyclo tour which takes in all of the main sites the capital has to offer. The final day of your Cambodia tour is spent at the S-21 museum and the Killing Fields just outside Phnom Penh. Then back in the city you can discover the Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda.
Our Cambodian Hotspot tour is a great city break which will let you experience Cambodian culture and the key sites this country has to offer. It can also be added onto a more in depth holiday in Cambodia.
|Day 1: Siem Reap
Day 2: Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh
All of the tours than we offer at ‘See Cambodia Differently’ are always tailor-made to suit you.
We take in to account your budget, hotel preferences, personality and interests when crafting our itineraries.
Our tours then fit perfectly around you and your flight details, and can include the activities and points of interests that you want.
So call us on 02081505150 or e-mail us at info@SeeCambodiaDifferently.com and start your holiday planning.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Overnights as mentioned
- Excursions as mentioned
- Transportation in private A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – excludes drinks)
- All taxes
- All International flights & Visa fees, currently $20 per person
- International airport tax (Included in Airline Ticket)
- Meals, unless mentioned differently
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Other excursions and entrance fees
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation and evacuation in the event of accident of illness)
Please Note: You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining. Please bring 6 passport size photos with you, for your visa requirements.
Please click here to download this tour package
Please click here to send us an e-mail about your interest in this tour